1 Dead, 1 Critical After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Palm Bay Home | News – Home

HE CALLS IT A SILENT KILLER. YOU DON’T TASTE IT OR SMELL IT. YOU START GETTING FATIGUED AND TIRED. THE LATER STAGES YOU ACTUALLY BECOME NAUSEATED AND YOU USUALLY JUST FALL ASLEEP. POLICE ARE NOT RELEASING THE VICTIMS’ NAMES, OF COURSE, UNTIL THE FAMILIES ARE NOTIFIED. THE MAN IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AT AN ORLANDO AREA HOSPITAL. SUCH A SAD STORY. DID THE HOUSE HAVE ANY SORT OF CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS?
For the original version of this article including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.clickorlando.com/news/1-dead-1-critical-after-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-palm-bay-home/27197100

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s